- Fiber Optic Housings
- Telecommunications Needs
- Numerous Municipality Needs
- Emergency Generator Enclosures
- RF Equipment Enclosures
- Chemical Material Storage
- Hazardous Material Storage
- Corrosive Chemical Storage
- Chlorination and De-Chlorination Enclosures
- Roof-top Structures
- High Voltage Enclosures
- Lift Pump Station Covers
- Wastewater Treatment Needs
- Specialty Equipment Housings
- Fire Hydrant Enclosures
- Meter Sheltering
- Energy Transmission
- General purpose FRP
- Fire Retardant FRP
- Insulation (R7, R11, R14, R21, R28)
- Equipment mounting panels
- NEMA 3R certifications
- Removable access panels options
- Drop-over access options
- Load centers and receptacles
- Class I, Div. 1 capabilities
- Alarms and Sensors
- LED lighting options
- Damp location wiring solutions
- High voltage grounding options
- Unistrut integration
- Unique application needs
- Integrated sight windows
- Hinged or fully removable panels
- Gasket seals
- Bulk-head penetrations
- Non-metallic hardware options
- Internal or External mounting flange
- Built-in containment reservoirs
- Any Interior and Exterior color option is available
- Gloss or Texture finish available
- Forced or Convective ventilation
- Heating options
- A/C options
- Customer equipment pre-installation
- Unique bulk-heads
- Unique parting configurations
MEKCO FIBERGLASS® ENCLOSURE FEATURES
1. One-piece body, structurally-cored advanced composite structure for greater insulation, strength, and stiffness values. Energy efficient space saving profile.
2. Engineered free standing offers high snow capability and absolute reliability in the harshest conditions.
3. Lifting eye for optional placement or easy access to obstructed equipment.
4. Full access FRP doors with industrial grade hardware and custom ventilation options.
5. Ready-to-power electrical feeds and other systems to streamline your final installation and minimize on-site labor costs.
6. Sensors, lighting, and security measures to ensure that safety is at the forefront of design.
7. Custom color options to fit your environment.
REQUEST A QUOTE so we can
understand your Project needs.
Or call us at 920-693-8163 to tell us about your project needs right now.
About Mekco® Fiberglass ENCLOSURES
MEKCO fiberglass enclosures have been serving industry since 1979. These enclosures can be found in nearly every state of the Union. Many enclosures have been tested with the worst that Mother Nature can conjure up – from snowstorms to hurricanes and literally everything in between. MEKCO enclosures are tough – in every sense of the word.
Because we make our own tooling (in-house) and have more than 20 enclosure tools in our collective “library” – MEKCO fiberglass enclosures are 100% customizable. Go ahead, toss us a curveball. We take great pride in providing the customer with exactly what they need – nothing more and nothing less. MEKCO does not stock enclosures nor do we subscribe to a one-size-fits-all solution to your unique equipment sheltering needs.
At MEKCO we pride ourselves on quality and timing. Just because your enclosure is unique – doesn’t mean you’ll need to wait months to receive it. Most of our custom enclosures are ready to ship within 2-3 weeks of production sign-off. Sometimes even faster. We operate on the premise and of lean manufacturing and have a staff and supply chain that believes in being nimble. We look forward to the opportunity to tackle your unique enclosure challenge.
- Adam Schneider, President