Fiber Optic Housings
Numerous Municipality Needs
Emergency Generator Enclosures
RF Equipment Enclosures
Chemical Material Storage
Hazardous Material Storage
Corrosive Chemical Storage
Chlorination and De-Chlorination Enclosures
High Voltage Enclosures
Lift Pump Station Covers
Wastewater Treatment Needs
Specialty Equipment Housings
Fire Hydrant Enclosures
General purpose FRP
Fire Retardant FRP
Insulation (R7, R11, R14, R21, R28)
Equipment mounting panels
NEMA 3R certifications
Removable access panels options
Drop-over access options
Load centers and receptacles
Class I, Div. 1 capabilities
Alarms and Sensors
LED lighting options
Damp location wiring solutions
High voltage grounding options
Unique application needs
Integrated sight windows
Hinged or fully removable panels
Non-metallic hardware options
Internal or External mounting flange
Built-in containment reservoirs
Any Interior and Exterior color option is available
Gloss or Texture finish available
Forced or Convective ventilation
Customer equipment pre-installation
Unique parting configurations
MEKCO FIBERGLASS® ENCLOSURE FEATURES
1. One-piece body, structurally-cored advanced composite structure for greater insulation, strength, and stiffness values. Energy efficient space saving profile.
2. Engineered free standing offers high snow capability and absolute reliability in the harshest conditions.
3. Lifting eye for optional placement or easy access to obstructed equipment.
4. Full access FRP doors with industrial grade hardware and custom ventilation options.
5. Ready-to-power electrical feeds and other systems to streamline your final installation and minimize on-site labor costs.
6. Sensors, lighting, and security measures to ensure that safety is at the forefront of design.
7. Custom color options to fit your environment.
REQUEST A QUOTE so we can
understand your Project needs.
Or call us at 920-693-8163 to tell us about your project needs right now.
About Mekco® Fiberglass ENCLOSURES
MEKCO fiberglass enclosures have been serving industry since 1979. These enclosures can be found in nearly every state of the Union. Many enclosures have been tested with the worst that Mother Nature can conjure up – from snowstorms to hurricanes and literally everything in between. MEKCO enclosures are tough – in every sense of the word.
Because we make our own tooling (in-house) and have more than 20 enclosure tools in our collective “library” – MEKCO fiberglass enclosures are 100% customizable. Go ahead, toss us a curveball. We take great pride in providing the customer with exactly what they need – nothing more and nothing less. MEKCO does not stock enclosures nor do we subscribe to a one-size-fits-all solution to your unique equipment sheltering needs.
At MEKCO we pride ourselves on quality and timing. Just because your enclosure is unique – doesn’t mean you’ll need to wait months to receive it. Most of our custom enclosures are ready to ship within 2-3 weeks of production sign-off. Sometimes even faster. We operate on the premise and of lean manufacturing and have a staff and supply chain that believes in being nimble. We look forward to the opportunity to tackle your unique enclosure challenge.
- Adam Schneider, President